Spring is always in the air with this unique paper craft. Use paper to make this watering can and embellish it with beautiful paper flowers. These gorgeous flowers will always be in bloom. All the special touches on this handmade item makes this project extra special.
• Xyron® 5” Creative Station™
• Xyron® 1.5” Create-a-Sticker™
• Xyron® Glue Stick
• Little Yellow Bicycle® ‘Poppy’ Collection Pretty Plaid
• Little Yellow Bicycle® ‘Poppy’ Collection Red Floral/Blooms
• Little Yellow Bicycle® ‘Poppy’ Collection Embossed Stickers
• 3 Buttons
• May Arts Green Leaves Ribbon
• May Arts Orange Gingham Ribbon
• May Arts Ivory 1” Faux Suede
• Crafter’s Companion Die’sire Dies
– Small Rose, Small Camelia, Cahlia and Leaf 1
• Craftwell® eBosser™
• Silhouette Studio Watering Can pattern – #40226
Cut the downloaded Watering Can pattern base on natural cardstock using the Silhouette.
Easy Step Two
Cut the Watering Can top cover on the Silhouette using the LYB Pretty Plaid Cardstock.
Glue the base form together using the Xyron Glue Stick.
Run the LYB Pretty Plaid top cover pieces through the Xyron 5” Creative Station and adhere to the natural cardstock base.
Run the thinner long handle cover pieces through the Xyron 1.5” Create-a-Sticker and adhere to the watering can ash shown.
Use the eBosser to die cut the flowers, then assemble the flowers using the Xyron Glue Stick and decorate with a button in the center.
Use the eBosser leaves die to die cut the leaves and cover with the May Arts Faux leaves using the Xyron Glue stick.
Adhere the flowers to the watering can by using the Xyron Glue Stick and add more decorations using the LYB Embossed Stickers.
Wrap the May Arts leaves ribbon around the handle of the watering can and tie the orange gingham ribbon to the rear handle.