CD Case Recycling
• 1 or 2 slim jewel cases (CD cases)
• craft glue
• packaging tape
• pictures of child 4×6
• anything to decorate your frames such as flowers or buttons
1. Cut ribbon into 4 pieces that are 5 inches long.
2. Dab a little glue in each corner on the inside of the cover of the case.
3. Slide ribbon under the inside tabs (and on top of the glue) of the case making a border.
4. Place picture on top of ribbon and secure with tape. You could stop there and make it a standing frame.
5. For the double picture frame hanger, repeat steps 1‐4 on a second jewel case.
6. Cut 2 pieces of ribbon equal lengths to use to connect the two frames.
7. Secure both ribbons to the back of the jewel cases with tape. Make sure there is equal space between both cases so your picture frames hang straight.
8. Cut another piece of ribbon for the hanger. Loop from one side of the top frame to the other. Secure with tape.
9. Now decorate the front of the frames.
Note: It would be cute if one of the pictures the child was holding a sign that said,” Happy Mother’s Day ! I Love You !”