These chandelier earrings are perfect for a night out on the town. Use your favorite crystals to create chandelier earrings with this technique.
1 foot fine sterling chain w/open links
10 24g sterling silver headpins
9″ 24g sterling wire (half hard)
1 pair sterling earwires
20 sterling spacers
22 4mm crystals
12 6mm crystals
1. Cut wire: 2 pieces 1½″, 2 pieces 3″
2. Cut chain: 8 pieces ½″, 4 pieces ¾″, 2 pieces 1¼″.
3. With one 3″ piece of wire create a wire wrap loop & attach to earwire.
4. Add one 6mm bead. Place the tip of the chin-nose plier against the bead and bend wire to a 90 degree angle.
5. Make loop bringing the wire tail back to a right angle.
6. Slip two ½″ pieces of chain into the loop.
7. Wrap wire until it meets the base of the bead. Trim wire & tuck end down.
10. Trim wire to ¼″. Make loop after the last bead and link to the other piece of chain attached to earwire, bend gently to shape.
11. String a 4mm bead, a spacer, a 6mm bead and another spacer onto each of the headpins.
12. Make a loop & attach to the ends of the chain.