Give a glass storage jar a fresh, fruity look with shiny cherries and leaves painted with enamel paint. You’ll love keeping it out on the counter.
DecoArt Products Required
Americana Gloss Enamels
• DAG31 ‐ Baby Pink ‐‐‐ NEW!!
• DAG52 ‐ Avocado ‐‐‐ NEW!!
• DAG65 ‐ Dark Chocolate ‐‐‐ NEW!!
• DAG230 ‐ Festive Green ‐‐‐ NEW!!
• DAG265 ‐ Tuscan Red ‐‐‐ NEW!!
• DBL1000‐B ‐ Liner 0
• DBR2002‐B ‐ Round 2
• DBF3008‐B ‐ Shader 8
• 1/2″ round foam pouncer brush
• Glass storage jar, Anchor Hocking
1. Refer to photo when painting designs.
Use pouncer dipped in Tuscan Red to stamp two dots for cherries within each square on sides of jar; let dry.
2. Use liner brush and Dark Chocolate to paint cherry stems. Use round brush and thin coat of Dark Chocolate to shade
bottom of cherry and curve at top of cherry at base of stem. Let dry.
3. Use liner brush and to add highlight to each cherry.
4. Double load flat brush with Festive Green and Avocado to paint leaves. Let dry.