DIY Home Decor – How to Make Handmade Flower Bouquet !
Let’s try to make a unique decorative bouquet of tulips with their hands from Tui, conventional branches and paints. Homemade difficult but interesting, and most importantly, incredibly beautiful.
Need: Tui dried flowers, twigs, PVA glue, gouache, brushes, clippers or scissors, thread green color, fabric, waxed cord orange box, any packaging, such as drugs.
1. Each park is now growing arborvitae and even in the courts, and if you look closely, you can see her little flowers brown. Putting these flowers, as well as equal branches.
2. nibble “tails” of the flowers.
3. Paint gouache white flowers, it will be the primer layer, so that subsequent layers of ink laid down exactly.
4. clippers or scissors bites branch segments of approximately 6cm.
5. Glue the flower to a branch with white glue.
6. Put out to dry on the file.
7. After drying, easy to peel off from the file.
8. The box cut to get square vase.
9. Paint bowl in pistachio color mix of green and yellow.
10. swathes waxed cord vase stuck to the PVA, making a bow.
11. Bow glue.
12. Paint a flower stalk in the green.
13. Paint all the stems.
14. Flower yellow paint.
15. Approximately 1/3 of all the paint in yellow flowers.
16. The flower was painted in pink.
17. Approximately 1/3 of all the flowers painted in pink, the remaining 1 3 in orange.
18. Fabric paint in green on both sides, dry them.
19. Cut the dried leaves of the fabric, folding them in half.
20. Glue the leaves to the stem.
21. Now we need the green thread. colors.
22. Make a bouquet – the first 4 flower associate.
23. Now around the first 4 connected flowers arranged in a circle flowers, below about 3mm, associate.
24. Even doing one circle and connect.
25. clippers to shear off the bottom of the bouquet that was smooth.
26. Pour PVA glue in a bowl.
27. Put a bouquet in a vase, we give dry.
28. Ready to our exclusive and unusual tulip .