By: Red Heart Yarn
This lace shawl knitting pattern creates a pretty wrap for the colder months. The pattern is quick and easy, requiring no seaming, but looks impressive.
Size: Shawl measures 18½” x 54”.
• Yarn: RED HEART® “Designer
Sport™”: 3 Balls 3921 Crimson
• Knitting Needles: 6mm [US 10]
Gauge: 13 sts = 4” in pattern with yarn held double. CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size needles to obtain the gauge.
psso pass the slipped st
yo yarn over
* repeat whatever
follows the * as
[ ] work directions in
1. With 2 strands held together throughout, cast on 61 sts.
2. Purl 1 row.
3. Row 1 (Right Side): K1, * [yo, slip 1,
K1, psso] twice, K1, [K2tog, yo] twice,
K1; repeat from * across.
4. Row 2: Purl.
5. Row 3: K2, * yo, slip 1, K1, psso, yo, slip 1, K2tog, psso, yo, K2tog, yo, K3; rep from * to last 9 sts; yo, slip 1, K1, psso, yo, slip 1, K2tog, psso, yo, K2tog, yo, K2.
6. Row 4: Purl.
7. Repeat Rows 1-4 for pattern until 54” from beginning, end by working Row 4.