Go fishing in the house with a fun tic-tac-toe game from The New Image Group that the kids will enjoy. Crafts with felt are a good activity
for rainy days.
Strips of Hook and Loop Fastener with Adhesive Back
2 9” X 12” Soft Felt Sheets (2 Different Colors)
12” X 18” EZ Felt Sheet
4 9” X 12” Stick-It Felt Sheets (4 Different Colors)
Fish Bowl Tic/Tac/Toe Template
1. Using the Fish Bowl Tic/Tac/Toe Template, cut out the fish bowl shape from the 12” X 18” Sheet of EZ Felt.
2. TIP: We folded our 12” X 18” Sheet in half to cut the shape out.
3. Using the Stick-It Felt Sheets, cut out the Stone Shapes for the bottom of your fishbowl. We created a layer about 2 1/4″ high.
4. Remove adhesive-backing of Stick-It shape cut outs and place accordingly along bottom of fish bowl.
5. Cut out 5 fish shapes of each color of Soft Felt. Download Fish Bowl Tic/Tac/Toe Template here.
6. Cut out 5 “X”s and 5 “O”s on Stick-It Felt Sheets.
7. Place “X”s on one color of fish.
8. Place “O”s on other color of fish.
9. Using the remnants of 2 Stick-It Felt Sheets, cut out the grids for your tic/tac/toe board: Horizontal: 8 1/4″ Long X 1/4″ Wide, Vertical: 9 1/2″ Long X 1/4” Wide.
10. TIP: Don’t feel like measuring? The grid lines are also included in the template.
11. Remove adhesive-backing from strips and place your tic/tac/toe lines accordingly.
12. TIP: To help determine the size of your grid, place your fish pieces on the board and place grid in between them.
13. Cut 10 1/2″ strips of Hook and Loop fastener.
14. Place half of strip on game board and the other half on fish pieces. Don’t forget to create an extra spot on the side for the
fish piece not it use.