Flower Photo Magnets – Handmade Crafts for Kids.
construction paper or craft foam
1. Print cute pictures of the kids.
2. Trace the outline of each lid onto the picture where you want to cut it.
3. Draw petals on your construction paper or craft foam and cut them out.
4. Glue the petals to the back of the lid.
5. Glue magnets to the back of each lid. If you have them, you could cut up old fridge magnets and use them for this.
5. Simply place the cut pictures into the lids. They should pop right in , but if you cut them too small, you might have to glue them.