How to Make Ipad Case !!
Handmade Ipad case of cork .
• Self-adhesive cork roll
• Recycled t-shirt or fabric)
• Threading needle
• Embroidery floss
• 2 Buttons
• Yarn (for the closure)
• Lay the cork on a flat surface with the adhesive side facing up.
• Place iPad on top and trace about an inch away from each side. Cut out two equal pieces, which will be the
front and back of the case. For a standard iPad size, I cut out two 11 in. x 9 1/4 in. pieces.
• Cut an additional piece for the flap.
• Peel away the backing from the adhesive side of the cork pieces and lay the fabric on top. Smooth out and cut
away any excess pieces from the edges.
• Hand sew one of the buttons onto the flap with embroidery floss. Sew the other to the front base piece,
making sure both buttons align perfectly.
• With the fabric sides facing inward, stack the front and back pieces on top of each other. Starting from one end
and making your way around, stitch the two pieces together with embroidery floss, leaving one side open to
insert the iPad.
• Stitch the flap and the back layer together.
• Grab your yarn and knot it onto one of the buttons to make a string-and-button closure.