How you can make your own Burlap Sunburst Carnations.
1. Use puffy paint to draw a bunch of flowers all over your burlap.
2. When the paint has dried, cut out around your flowers. Again, do not worry about being too perfect on this.
You WANT a messy cut that leaves burlap to unfray around the outside of your outline.
3. Fold the flowers in half with the right sides together and thread your wire through the center.
4. Thread 8 flowers on your wire like this:
5. Fold the ends around to meet up.
6. Push all the flowers together in the middle.
7. Twist the wires together to hold the flowers in a tight bunch.
8. That is all there is to it.