Light Up the Night Glitter Jar – DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar.
Take those glass jars you’ve been saving and make them sparkle. This Light Up the Night Glitter Jar is an easy candle holder project. Grab some decoupage, paint, and an assortment of glitter and you’ll be well on your way to creating a gorgeous candle display. The finished jar makes a glitzy centerpiece for your holiday dinners or a glowing decoration for a side table. Set the mood for the festivities with these precious homemade luminaries.
· Tulip® Fashion Glitter® – Gold and Silver
· Tulip® 3D Fashion Paint value vacks and sets
· Collage Pauge Instant Decoupage
· Tea light candles
· Canning/Mason jar(s)
· Glass votive(s)
· Disposable brush
1) Print and cut out pattern shown to the right. Tape inside jar.
2) Using pattern as a guide, trace snowflake design on outside of jar using dimensional paint. Let dry.
3) Brush decoupage on inside of jar. Pour in glitter. Let dry.
4) Pour out excess glitter.
5) Place glass votive and tea light inside jar.
By: Pattie Wilkinson