Mason jar crafts are very popular right now. Why not embrace the trend with these Mason Jar Valentines? Decorate your mason jars and fill each one with your recipient’s favorite candy. It’s a quick and simple way to personalize your valentines. This Valentine’s Day craft will be a huge hit among your friends and family. Plus, this cute holiday craft is fun and very simple to make!
· Mason jars
· Spray paint
· Valentine’s Day M&Ms
· Letter stamps
· Distress ink
· Baker’s twine
1) Fill the jar with M&Ms, layering the colors as you go.
2) Spray paint the lids and let dry. If making multiple jars, try spraying the lids different colors to allow for mixing and matching.
3) Cut out a heart and distress the edges.
4) Stamp message on each heart. You can also use stickers to decorate the tags.
4) Punch a hole in each tag. Tie one to each jar using baker’s twine.
By: Kierste Wade