Stenciled seashells bring summertime fun to your planters and decorative containers.
• Krylon Easy-Tack™ Repositionable Adhesive – Clear (#7020)
• Krylon Fusion for Plastic® – Honeydew (#2335)
• Krylon Fusion for Plastic® – Buttercream (#2334)
• Krylon Fusion for Plastic® – Khaki (#2438)
• Krylon Fusion for Plastic® – Twilight (#2440)
• Plastic planters
• Seashell Stencils
• Drop cloth
• Low-tack masking tape
• Kraft paper
• Ammonia-based cleaner or paint thinner
1. Using ammonia-based cleaner, wipe down pots to remove any dust or particles. If the plastic is new, wipe down with paint thinner for best results.
2. When dry, apply 2 to 3 coats of Satin Twilight, Honeydew, or Buttercream. Let dry between coats.
3. When completely dry, position stencil with repositionable adhesive. Mask off outside edges and
other areas with masking tape and kraft paper to protect from overspray.
4. Apply 2 light coats of your selected accent color from the palette. Let dry completely between
coats. Remove kraft paper, stencil and tape.
5. Repeat steps 4 and 5 as often as necessary to complete your design.
6. Fusion dries in 15 minutes of less, and can be handled in about 1 hour. Fusion must cure a full 7
days to become fully chip and scratch resistant.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.
By Genevieve Sterbenz