By: Jamielyn Nye
This cute and feminine Ruffled Lace Flower Headband is great for toddlers, girls, and even adults! This beautiful lace flower can be added to pins and necklaces as well, and would make a great accent to a sweater or tee shirt!
Hot glue gun
Headband or ribbon
Bead or button
1. Cut out a 2in felt circle and about 20 inches of lace trim. The lace trim can be found at most fabric stores and comes in many different colors and sizes.
2. Apply glue around one corner. Place the lace trims raw edge directly on the glue. Keep gluing (about an inch at a time) and follow the curve with the lace, pressing it down as you go.
3. Angle the lace down slightly and keep gluing around the circle till you reach the center and have a full flower.
4. I cut my lace here, so I could leave room for a button.
5. Then I glued the button in the center and applied stretchy elastic to the back. You could also add a clip or pin. There’s so many different things you could do with these flowers. Attach them to a purse, put them on pillows… get creative!