Snowball Wine Bottle Vases – Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles .
Create a wonderful Christmas or winter centerpiece using this wine bottle craft! You’ll turn something destined for the recycling bin into a gorgeous and dramatic centerpiece, perfect for holiday parties.
3 wine bottles
Craft bond spray adhesive
1. Gather 3 bottles. One was a bit taller than the other 2. Spray a coat of primer on them.
2. Let them dry and get out the Epsom salt (found in the drug section area near first aid).
3. Spray the bottles with some craft bond spray adhesive.
4. Roll the tacky bottle in some Epsom salt.
5. Place the bottles on a silver platter. Also spread some extra Epsom salt around the tray. Place a few small silver balls along with 3 votives. Inside the wine bottles, stick in some silver pics from Michael’s.
By: Tracie Stoll