How to Make Beaded Bracelets !
Easy Beaded Bracelets
7-8‖ large link sterling chain
1 large lobster clasp
1 – 100pc package of 1 ½″ thin headpins
Assorted beads: 200-300, including spacers
Chain-nose plier, Round-nose plier
1. Attach clasp to one end of chain.
2. Add ½″ of beads to headpin.
3. Grip headpin wire with the tip of the chain-nose plier just above the beads and bend to a 90º angle.
4. Using the round-nose pliers turn the wire up and around to form a loop, bringing the wire back to a right angle.
5. Slip the loop into the link of the chain.
6. Using the chain-nose plier, hold loop and wrap the wire several times around until it reaches the base of the bead. Remember to keep the wire at a right angle while wrapping. This will ensure an even coil.
7. Trim excess wire, and tuck the end down with the chain-nose plier. This can be tricky – use the tip of the plier on the tip of the wire and gently press into the direction of the coil.
8. Repeat the process until desired fullness is achieved. Usually 2 dangles from each chain link.