By: Candace Jedrowicz
If you love easy summer crafts then you’ll love this project. This project is perfect for a summer picnic – no need to worry about bugs this year! Soak up the sun with this cool craft.
18 gauge wire – 8″ per flatware piece
1. Make a small spiral in one end of the wire.
2. Think of the smallest part of the spiral as the center of the handle. Make a bead trap by creating a sharp bend away from the center, sliding on a bead and bending the wire sharply back toward the center.
3. Pin the spiral at the top of the handle with your thumb as you wrap the wire around the handle. Slide on a bead.
4. Trap the bead with a sharp bend away from the center. Bend the wire to the center and slide on your focal bead.
5. Wrap the wire around the handle, slide a bead on and trap it with a sharp bend away from the center. Wrap the remaining wire into a spiral and center it. The wire will slide off easily to be reused or re-purposed. I wrapped mine around the strings on my blinds.