DIY Crafts – How to Make a Basket for Easter !
For a festive Easter eggs have to do the right hack where it will lie. Now you are presented with the master class – how to make a basket for Easter eggs with his own hands with a detailed description and step by step photo instructions.
gouache, brushes, PVA glue, packing box , cloth, slightly salty dough, two satin ribbons of red and yellow.
1. Take the box with the size of the square at the base 4,5h4,5sm.
2. Cut the box, so that it becomes the height of 3.5 cm.
3. Paint the box green gouache.
4. Cover the fabric with both sides gouache green, give dry.
5. Cut the dyed cloth leaf of a height of about 5.5 cm.
6. Cut the leaves, we need 12 leaves 5.5 cm in height.
7. Make the folds here so cut square.
8. Glue PVA glue sheet here in this way.
9. Make a fold here so that the next sheet of paper.
10. Glue PVA adhesive second sheet, and then the third of the first principle.
11. paste all parties.
12. Cut small pieces of 3.5 cm in height.
13. Cut 10 small leaves.
14. Glue PVA glue sheet on the inside as in the photo.
15. Glue white glue all the little leaves.
16. Kata’s such balls as in the photo from salt dough, slightly elongated, give dry.
17. paint them red gouache, give dry.
18. We cover the black gouache here in this way.
19. Black felt-tip pen and draw a point bar on the backside.
20. Glue to glue PVA finished ladybirds.
21. Spreadable PVA glue in a straight line as in the photo.
22. Glue yellow tape.
23. Spreadable PVA glue in a straight line under the yellow tape.
24. Glue a red ribbon.
25. Make a bow of yellow ribbon.
26. Glue bow of yellow ribbon.
27. Cut a square out of dyed fabrics from which we cut leaves, the size of a little less on the 1-2mm than the bottom boxes.
28. The spreadable glue PVA base boxes.
29. Glue square of fabric.
30. All our basket is ready, you can put it in an Easter egg.