DIY Crafts – How to Make Color Flowers out of Cardboard !
To your attention a master class how to make flowers from corrugated cardboard with their hands, provided step by step instructions with photos. Crafts decorate your collection, kindergarten or child’s room for the summer holidays.
– ordinary cardboard;
– corrugated cardboard;
– PVA glue;
– simple pencil is very soft 3B.
1. Draw florets on a conventional cardboard.
3. Draw circles in the middle of the flowers.
4. Take corrugated cardboard and draw out two of our flower.
5. Cut the corrugated cardboard flowers .
6. Spreadable PVA glue flower of corrugated cardboard and glue flower of conventional paperboard.
7. Paint gouache the part of the flower, which will be located in the yellow petals, give dry and causes the second layer gouaches.
8. Take the second flower and color of a flower gouache the portion where the pitch will be located in the red, giving dry and then apply a second layer gouaches.
9. At first flower cores of paint (circle) in red color, giving dry, and then apply a second layer gouaches. The second flower cores of paint (circle) in yellow color, giving dry and then apply a second layer gouaches.
10. circling in pencil, draw the petals.
11. Draw eyes and a mouth with a pencil on a yellow flower.
12. Draw eyes and a mouth with a pencil on a red flower.
13. Draw the stamens with a pencil on a yellow flower.
14. Draw the stamens with a pencil on a red flower.
15. We turn yellow flower and color the entire rear side of a yellow flower, give a dry, then apply a second layer gouaches. We turn red flower and color the entire rear side of the flower in red, give dry and again plot the second layer gouaches.
16. Cut the corrugated. two strips of cardboard 2×4, 5cm.
17. Paint gouache red stripes on both sides, giving dry and causes the second layer gouaches.
18. Making shallow incisions’s office knife thereby to 5mm side thereof, the other 1 cm.
19. Fold the strip here in this way.
20. Glue strips from the rear side of flowers, bend 5mm, sticking to flower, bend 1cm – base. They will serve as a base.