DIY Crafts for your Kids – How to Make a Butterfly out of Fabric !
I’ll tell you how to make a butterfly from a fabric with your own hands, it will be a master class. The work is not difficult, but you will have to spend a lot of time on it. Compared with handmade on the carnival, about the same, and compared to the claws of paper much more.
How to make a craft, we can add to the collection of home crafts this very butterfly-cabbage made from cloth.
It will take a fabric of any color, beads or beads, wire for beadwork , a piece of tulle or a thin fabric.
How to make a butterfly from a fabric with your own hands:
1. From a dense fabric sew oval sac and stuff it with cotton wool.
2. Tighten the neck. It turned out a body.
3. Bead-beads pull the part of the bag in order to separate the head from the trunk.
4. Sew eye, mouth and cilia.
5. At the top, thread the wire and you need to string beads (butterfly’s mustache).
6. Pull the three wires through the body and also fill with beads, fixing them at the ends.
7. Fold a piece of curtains in half and cut out the wings, the shape of which you like.
8. Sew the wings to the butterfly along the edge and twist the seams inside.
9. Adjust the wings in the middle and sew them to the body.
10. If desired, a proboscis can be made from the wire.
here is our fabric butterfly ready,