DIY – How to Make a Caterpillar out of Cotton !
In spring and summer, we can observe a large number of different insects and how they enjoy the gentle rays of the sun, green grass and flowering trees, they fill the air around the buzzing, chirping and bright colors. – To capture the beauty of nature, let’s together with you will be doing a variety of crafts insects, caterpillars , butterflies , dragonflies , ladybugs :, bees … Today we present to your attention a master class “Tracks” to make just such fun tracks
We will need :
2. PVA glue;
3. Gouache brush;
4. waxed cord yellow;
1. First, we prepare a solution – PVA glue diluted with water to the consistency of milk, take a small ball of cotton wool, lower it into the solution, as it should give wool to soak. Forming of wet cotton balls. The diameter of the two biggest balls (for the head) of about 1.3 centimeters, the other balls have to be a little smaller. Thus you should turn on at the balls 7 for one track and 8 balls to the other. Then they must be dried.
2. Next sort beads – selects the balls 7 for one track and the other balls 8
3. Take the seven balls first caterpillars and paint them with gouache. Two balls we paint yellow gouache, one of these balls will head. Two balls we paint turquoise gouache, gouache to obtain cyan gouache we mix white, green and blue colors. Another two balls we paint pale violet gouache, to get the color we mix gouache white and purple. And one ball is orange. Mix yellow with red gouache and get orange. We give the balls to dry.
4. Take eight balls for the second tracks and paint them with gouache. Two balls we paint blue gouache, one of these balls will head. The blue color is produced by mixing white and blue. Three balls we paint pink gouache to obtain a pink color we mix white and red. Three balls we will pistachio color. In order to get a pistachio color you need to mix white, green and yellow.
5. Now we need seven balls of the first creation. We glue them with white glue here in this sequence.
6. The remaining eight balls for the second gusenichka also glue here in this sequence as in the photo.
7. Take the wax cord yellow scissors and cut the segments to 6 millimeters in length.
8. Glue PVA glue segments on the head (first) caterpillar’s way. This will be the antennae.
9. Glue PVA glue segments on the head (second) caterpillar’s way. This will be the antennae.
10. Draw the eyes. In gusenichka head blue eyes we draw white gouache, with a yellow head eyes we draw a light purple that did not merge with the yellow.
11. In an insect-headed yellow paint with gouache black pupils, lashes, smile. Gouache paint pink cheeks.
12. In gusenichka head blue color draw gouache black pupils, eyebrows, smile. Gouache paint pink cheeks.
13.Teper we need PVA glue consistency of thick cream to get a consistency pour PVA glue in a small container and leave for about two hours until thick. Then dip the brush in the thick glue and apply a small amount on a mustache, as if forming balls as in the photo. After drying again, the balls were the size as in the photo. Allow to dry for the second layer.
14. Then paint balls on antennae in colors corresponding to the colors of caterpillars head as pictured.
15. Here are some fun tracks we’ve got.