DIY Paper Crafts – Quilling Paper Flowers – Home Decor !
Crafts in quilling technique are very exciting and simple in their execution. They can be easily and simply done with children. In this master class with step-by-step photos, you will learn how to make a spring picture of flowers in a quilling technique yourself.
What would be a beautiful picture in the technique of quilling with flowers we need:
– Colored office sheets of A4 paper;
– PVA glue;
– Toothpick or rod from the handle;
– Stationery knife.
We begin to make crafts:
1) Pre-cut stripes for quilling of three colors. It is most convenient to do this with a stationery knife. The stripes will be smooth and neat. But be careful, do not cut yourself.
We spin free rolls of different colors
2) We spread on the table examples of colors that we will glue, they can be absolutely any.
You can take ideas on the Internet or come up with yourself. We have five colors – two orange, two blue and one red.
3) Forming a picture. Take the surface to which we will paste flowers . You can make a frame from a normal paper or white sheet of paper. We paste the first blue flower with the orange center in the corner of the frame, cover it well with glue and leave it to dry.
In the opposite corner, we glue an orange flower.
In the middle between them we form red, and just below the blue and orange flower.
And the green stripes are glued to the flowers of the stalk. This work is very laborious, since the thickness of the paper strips is very small. Next, we produce leaflets for flowers and paste them to the picture.
We take green paper that is lighter than the one from which we made the stem and petals and we twist free rolls from it. Subsequently, of which we make grass. It must be done carefully to fill the entire surface in the lower part of the picture.
Well and carefully blot the picture with glue and leave to dry. That’s the whole picture in the technique of quilling with flowers is ready.
Today in this master class you have learned to make a picture of flowers using the quilling technique. This picture can decorate the interior of your house and please the guests.