Even if you don’t own a sewing machine, you can easily add interesting appliqué flowers to any garment. This tutorial shows you how to dress up clothing in a simple and inexpensive way with scrap fabric pieces.
· Scrap fabric
· Sewing machine or needle and thread
1. Sculpt a flowery form with your hands.
2. You can pin it first (I am way too impatient) and sew it in. I used my sewing machine but you can just do it by hand.
3. Make sure to secure it nicely.
4. Move on to the next one.
5. Make as many as you’d like.
6. Cut all remaining threads and you are all done!