We chose this pendant for its ease of construction, and in honor of St. Patrick’s Day. Courtesy of Bead Studio
• 4 Glass Heart Beads (We used 6mm Emerald)
• 3 1 1/2″ Headpins
• GS Hypo Cement (Or any clear drying glue)
• Chain-nose or crimp pliers
• Round-nose pliers
1. With 2 of the headpins add a heart, trim wire and make a small loop with the tip of the roundnose pliers, as small as you can.
2. With the remaining headpin add one heartbead, the 2 looped heartbeads and the last heart bead, making sure all the points are facing the center.
3. Wire wrap the end of the headpin to make the pendant.