M is for Mouse: A Letter of the Week Preschool Craft
- a brown or gray letter M cut from construction paper
- circles for the mouse’s ears
- 6 short strips cut from black construction paper
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 pink pom pom
- glue stick
- school glue
- white construction paper
1. Glue down the letter M.
2. Add the circles at the top points of the M.
3. Glue down three whiskers on each side. Make sure they start at the center point of the M
4. Use the school glue to attach the pom pom nose.
5. Glue down the googly eyes, and you’re done!