The inside reads
Here’s what we used –
- Crepe paper Ribbons cut into circles various sizes
- White Card stock paper cut into 12×6 Inch rectangle.
- Glue stick
- Green acrylic paint for the stem & leaves
- Fold the card stock paper to form a 6×6 inch square card.
- Cut the Green ribbon vertically halfway to form the grass.
- Cut 1 large circle & 1 small circle from 4 contrasting colored ribbons. I used Purple, Yellow, Blue and Orange.
- Paste as shown in the pic. Lil p did the entire pasting on her own.
- Paint the stem and leaves using a brush.